Saturday, September 1, 2007

Thai Food Recipe


1. Grilled Asparagus Bacon Wrap

Not really Thai Food, but the asparagus came from Thai ! I followed Jamie Oliver's recipe for this. Try not to overcook them as asparagus will turn yellow.

2. Braised Seafood Tung Hoon (Glass Noodles)

My favourite dish. I used prawn stock to braise the tung hoon. You almost taste the prawn in every mouthful. Yummy !

3. Fried Petai and Lady Fingers with Samba Chili

I love hot and spicy food. Usually when cooking dishes like this, I will use more chili. Not for the faint hearted.

4. Creamy Thai Green Curry

I brought packet coconut milk to cook this. I think I used a bit too much. Taste too thick. Nevertheless, it is still nice.

1 comment:

Morning's Light said...

The food really looks delicious. I think the green curry looks yuummiest.