Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Personality Test - What Should You Major In?

Another personality test from Blogthing! This test tells you what subject should you major in. Wow, I find it quite accurate too. I always the creative one, coming up with new ideas. Eventually, I want to do marketing one day! Crap... I just handed in my Uni application form...

Your Scholastic Strength Is Innovating !

You are the master of new ideas, techniques, and ways of looking at things.You are talented at structuring thoughts, decision making, clarifying, and making deadlines.

You should major in:



  • Marketing
  • Psychology
  • Design
  • Cognitive Science
  • Economics
  • Photography (Will I be able to support myself in Singapore if I major in Photography...?!)

Take test here !

More Personality Tests can be found here !

No comments: