Friday, May 23, 2008

Opening Soon - Photosophize Cafe

Was watching Asian Food Channel one day with my brother. Suddenly, he asked me:"Why didn't you consider Shatec to further study? (since I am so interested in cooking...)"

Me:"WTH"

But been thinking, isn't life like that? Sometimes you do not neccessary do what you do best/like to do isn't it? I like to sing, but I am not a singer etc...

Here are some of my creations which I have cooked over weeks (not in one sitting), but didn't managed to post them. They are inspired by Gordon Ramsley and Jamie Oliver. Am thinking that Chef Ramsley would probably will scold me to death to serve these kind of food. Hee Hee.

Warm Italian Salad - Grilled Eggplant, Zuccini with Salad Leaves and Cherry Tomato dressed with Balsamic Olive Oil Vinegrette. Topped with Gouda Cheese. (will improve on the presentation)

Scallop seared in high heat with lettuce leaves dressed with Balsamic Olive Oil Vingrette


Angel Hair in Cream Sauce with Aparagus, Bacon and Oyster (Need to be perfected still... Taste weird)


Grilled Salmon on a Bed of Salad Leaves.

So what do you all think? Can I opened a cafe already? I think I took good pictures, but taste needs to be improve further.

No comments: