Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Look !!!

Photosophize has a new look! (it will probably stay that way until very long...)

I wasn't very happy with the look of the blog and is about to have identity crisis, until I found this template from Geoko and Fly! I fall in love with it immediately. I feel that it matches part of Photosophize image - Natural Loving.

I am still doing some amendments here and there, thus do not be surprise if you come in and see a weird layout. In fact, it took me a week to figure out how to post the template online and 4 hours more to customerise the look now.

Worse, after spending so much time, the template was not XML competible. I actually have to code a lot of things manually if I wanted to add in new components. Well, at least I got a unique looking blog now.

爱美就不能够怕麻烦。。。
:)

1 comment:

cloudmuse said...

It's a nice "hip" look! :)