Sunday, November 23, 2008

An Auspicious Sign - Two Rainbows in the Sky

It must be a sign, an auspicious sign somemore. I saw two rainbows in the sky yesterday. There was a shower in the early afternoon and the rainbow appeared after the rain stopped.

It started out with one rainbow in the sky. The rainbow was quite obvious and had a beautiful arch.

Then suddenly, slightly above the first rainbow, a second rainbow start appearing...

The rainbow appear more and more obvious as time passes by.


However, it is still not as obvious as the first rainbow.


Two beautiful rainbows appeared together in the sky.


Then, the second rainbow started to fade away...

Finally, the first rainbow also faded away.

I definately believed that it is an auspicious sign. I felt so surreal having to see two rainbows in the sky at the same time. They are so beautiful like nothing in this world...

Then, my mum watching alongside with me told me a myth. She said that old people believed that one's hair will become white after being exposed to the rainbow light. Err... In comparison, I would prefer to believe the western saying that there will be pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. Well, if there wasn't any gold, I rather believe that the positive rainbow light would shine and chase any negative aura surrounding me.

Yeah! I hope it is a sign telling me that my luck is changing to good thereafter!

No comments: