Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What Does Your Least Favorite School Subject Say About You?

The question says least favourite school subject, but if it was teacher, I would have chosen English. You should have seen how biased she was and the way she picked on me.

I vowed to study hard and later managed to get the highest score. Without bidding an eyelid, she claimed that it was due to her effort. In actual fact, she announced in class that she given up on me (remember?!). 

:P

However, I just cannot connect with Maths. (Sorry, Mr Tan.)

Disliking Math Says You Are Expressive

You are an expressive, passionate, and spontaneous person.

For you, math is way too cold a subject. You dislike how black and white it is.

While some people have extreme passion for math, that would take far more work than you're willing to put in.

What you're into changes like the wind, and you could never be forced to choose one thing. You have to be free to follow what you love.

No comments: