Saturday, March 13, 2010

Monopoly - The Indonesia Version Board Game

Remember I went Batam last December for Holiday? Well, I will gradually post the photos up. First, see this interesting thing.
 
 
Monopoly The Board Game – Indonesia Version
 
 
What so special you ask? Their most expensive plot was 400 million dollars! Wow…
 
Well, one of the problems which I encountered in Indonesia was the currency. There were all in very big denominators. I mean they were minimum hundreds (coins), thousands, ten thousands, hundred thousands. Who usually count such big numbers? I always have problem counting the currency and trying to made out to how much they are in Sing dollars.
 
I reckoned Indonesians were good mathematician since they count everyday like that. See, they trained their kids to count big denominators from young.   

No comments: