Saturday, February 14, 2009

What Kind of Communicator Are You?

I am probably one of the worst communicator. I often offend people without knowing and I do it effortlessly as if it was in my genes or something. Therefore, I prefer to write instead of talking.

Take test here to find out what sort of Communicator You Are...

I am:

You don't mince words. You are to the point and all about the facts.However, you are charming enough to tell people the truth yet still not offend them.(Trying very hard to learn that skill, in the meantime you would have to bear with me...)

It's likely that you have a hilarious, no holds barred sense of humor. And you sure tell an entertaining story! You're also quite open. People can ask you anything, and you don't shy away from controversial conversation topics. (Yeah, come on shoot!)

No comments: