There is this "25 things about yourself" craze in Facebook. One of my friend tagged me in one of her's and I thought she is pretty honest. I tried to draft my own, but stopped as I am concerned of revealing too much privacy for my comfort.
However, I thought it will be "fun" to reveal some things about Photosophize so that readers will have a better idea . So, below is 25 things about Photosophize.
- “Photosophize” sounded masculine, but I am actually a lady not a guy.
- I made up the word - “Photosophize” which supposedly meant philosophizing photos. I believed there is a story behind every photo.
- Majority of the photos that are published earlier are taken using Nokia N73 camera phone. However, my phone is a bit cranky now, thus I am using Panasonic FX10 camera.
- Am saving up for Nokia N79, but if any camera phone company happened to read this and decided to sponsor me, I welcome all. I will make sure all people know that I am using your product.
- I would describe myself as curious and creative and love anything related to design and music.
- I wanted to be a musician when I was young. I thought I can write pretty good lyrics.
- Dislike arrogant and selfish people. Especially those who judged and looked down on people.
- My voice is the most beautiful thing that God or whoever had bestowed me.
- I love to sing and I know I can sing, but I have never won any singing competition before. Hmm… Maybe voice is not the sole criteria.
- My idols are Faye Wong, Teresa Teng and Madonna.
- I am rather interested in making short film. I hope to produce my own short film in time to come.
- Though I love to eat, I cannot eat beef due to religious reason.
- Also due to religious reasons, I vowed off eating frogs, crabs and prawns etc live living thing. I am not very strict with prawns though as long as I am not cooking them myself.
- Because of #10, I hope I could be vegetarian one day.
- Lousy food spoilt my mood and day because we can only eat so much per day, why waste it on lousy food?
- I used to go library every weekend to read in order to improve my written English.
- I am terrified of dogs. Would avoid them at all cost.
- If I was a fruit, I would be durian. Those who can stand me will love me a lot, those who cannot take it, will loathe me.
- I often offend people without knowing and I can be bossy at times.
- I started blogging because I got too much spare time.
- I hate liers and to be taken as a fool sometimes. I might not say doesn’t meant that I don’t know and I don’t mind.
- As much as people are more educated nowadays, there are still people who looked rudely at fat people especially fat girls. It is very rude to do that, I always make sure they know that.
- I know streets of KL like the back of my hand, but I never know how to navigate my way in Orchard.
- My brothers are my most important food critics. They are just impossible to please.
- I do hope I will be able to find someone who will accept me for who I am. I want to bake him a jar of cookies to bring to work, so that he can have one and thinking of me. :)
If you happened to read this, start sharing 25 things about yourself too. Perhaps we can hyperlink each other's article.