Monday, July 5, 2010

Inspired – An impact on my life

The mediocre teacher tells.
The good teacher explains.
The superior teacher demonstrates.
The great teacher inspires.

- William Arthur Ward

One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child.

- Carl Jung

I am not a smooth talker. I do not know how to express my gratitude verbally, but I am aware of the leniency and grateful for chances you have given me.

Throughout my academic life, no one had ever believed so much in me. I am felt so lucky, utterly flattered, but also unworthy.

Thank you for the guidance. You had definitely made a difference in my life. I will do my best and I hope I will not disappoint you eventually.

I had always wondered why I never tear at any graduation ceremonies before. I thought I had a steel-heart in me.

Today, sadness overwhelmed me naturally…Perhaps I had never been inspired before.

I will never forget your kind encouragement... 

No comments: