Thursday, February 23, 2012

Speechless

Speechless seems to be the preferred mode of communication for many.

I, for one, cannot comprehend what people meant by speechless. Is it a Yes or No? Is the person angry? Is the person disappointed? What does the person want?

Tell me. Confront me. Be frank. Score me even. I can take it all.

Ok, maybe it is more polite than than shouting at one in email/in person.

And I admit I also like to be speechless when I cannot bring myself to shout at people.

Come on, no one likes losing. I don’t have to be reminded that I lost. Once, twice but many times? What is the intention then, I can’t help wondering when it is done on purpose for that many times. Why would you want to bring up something that you know it is hurtful to another person? I don’t wish to hear anything about it. It is the most regrettable thing in my life.

Maybe the person should back down and be nice. Stop being so nasty and scheming. There is karma and it will hit you where it is hardest. 

Of course Karma comes after everyone including me. I am also reflecting on many matters that happened recently. Useless me disappointed a nice person thoroughly. I was reprimanded by my conscience every day. I blew up my only chance to achieve something great in my life. I have to live in regret forever.

Unless the person decides to give me a chance, but I doubt so… I don’t deserve it. Then some other person also becomes speechless suddenly. Well, well what have I done? Maybe I should refrain from communicating with anyone for now. 

Let’s all be speechless.

Could we fix you if you broke?
And is your punch line just a joke?

I'll never talk again,
oh boy, you've left me speechless
You've left me speechless, so speechless

I'll never write a song, won't even sing along

Will you ever talk again?
Oh boy, why you so speechless? Oh, oh

No comments: