Friday, January 22, 2010

Percy came back? Not exactly ~

 
For a moment, I thought Percy, the Pigeon who had recovered from his wounds and decided to come back to visit me. Alas, it was not him…
 
It was another bird, a female one, I reckon from the size and the dark coloured feathers. Let’s name her Phoebe, shall we?
 

Perhaps, it got lost with its mates thus decided to seek shelter under my miniature peach blossom tree for warmth.
 
I hope she will make herself comfortable there, fly away at the glimpse of the first sunlight tomorrow. Most importantly, may she be like Percy, find a partner and set up a lovely family too in future…
 
Sidelines: Just as I was searching for some food to give to Phoebe, my brother jealously remarked that I always treated animals better than human beings. Well, I am not apologetic for that – I find animals purer, more innocent and sincere as compared than humans beings. A friendship with animal is for life. They responded to you sincerely and never expect your kindness for exchange. More importantly, they don’t judge people accordingly to some ridiculous social caste system or whatever images you project.
 
You are just you…

No comments: