Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Want to be a vampire? Learn how to feed like them...

I have always been curious (what's new?) about Vampires. Do they ever exist? Why do they need to drink blood? Can they really fly? What do blood taste like? Which blood type do they prefer? Are they really immortal? I can just go on and on, asking questions about their lives, if ever one would like to grant me an interview session. Ha Ha.

Anyway, I was reading MSN earlier on and this interesting article caught my eye. It suggested where a vampire, if they ever existed, should bite into when feeding.

I strongly recommend those with a keen taste for Bloody Mary to read on. ;)

http://www.slate.com/id/2236153/?gt1=38001

However, I am sticking to my Mojito. Read that blood has a metalic, irony and coppery taste... Yuck...

No comments: