Sunday, December 7, 2008

The things that makes us a Singaporean, are the things that I love best!

Happened to hear this song titled “Things so Singaporean” from a blog. The tune is catchy and the lyric is very local and humouredly written. One of my favourite line says "The things that makes us a Singaporean, are the things that I love best! ".

Never mind that some of the things mentioned like chomp seats in hawker center are not “gracious”, but you cannot deny that it is a creative solution to a simple problem. I kinda of like the song and can even sing a few lines of it already. In my opinion, I have not heard such a National Day-ish Song that is so easy to sing since “We are Singapore”.

Don't get me wrong. I mean Kit’s songs are nice, but how many of us can sing it in tune? (I can, but I don't know about the rest of us...)

Enjoy!

No comments: