Sunday, February 28, 2010

Personality Test - What is Your Stereotype?

Who? Me? A Geek?! Indeed, I am more knowledgeable in IT than most people. However, I never know that equates to being Geeky.

Yet, I was suspecting that I might be one recently, given that some of my hobbies and interest are quite similar with someone… All that was lacking – thank god- was the nerdy look (don’t think I can afford that) and I think I am still quite sociable.

Nevertheless, I think people first noticed me as a fat girl and fitted me with the fat girl stereotypes than being a Geek.

In any case, I rather be called a Geek than being seen as Stupid…

You Are a Geek

You love to learn, especially when it's about technology. No subject is too obscure for you.

You enjoy tinkering with things to see how they work. You aren't a traditional learner either... you need to hack around to figure things out.
You may have the brains to be a super rich Silicon Valley geek, but you're truly content to have your own favorite projects, subjects, and toys.

For you, being a geek is not about the glory. It's about a love of digging deep and truly understanding the world. (Isn’t that what Photosophize is about- Start Observing and See More!)

Take Personality Test Here -

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourstereotypequiz/

No comments: