Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can You Spot The Missing Lucky Number?

Chinese New Year is also the period of feasting which is not a good news for someone like me who needs to go on a diet. My friend and her mum had kindly invited me to her place for a sumptuous steamboat dinner.
 
Come to think of it, we had known each other for more than 14 years since secondary school. It is not easy still be able to maintain contact with each other after so long and I am glad we make an effort to do so.
 
 
I discovered something strange when in the lift. It somewhat prompted a mini panic attack on me. Somehow, I could not locate her floor. It was missing on the lift panel. Can you spot the missing number?

Level 7 was missing.

At that moment, I really thought my mind was not working properly or that my eyes were tired thus could not find level 7. I calmed myself down slightly and find “7” through the primitive way. I counted the numbers one by one to finally “7”.

Some mischievous person had replace “7” with an inverted number 6 button. Strangely, I did not find it irritating, but thought that it was quite humorous. Good one… But how did they do it?

So, inverted 6 is the new 7. Hmm…There is always new things out there waiting to play with our senses…

1 comment:

Terrence said...

Appreciate thhis blog post