Saturday, July 25, 2009

Welcome New Contributor - Vesparado

I have been very tied up with my personal stuff recently and as a result neglected blog for some time. I will try to find more time to write, but in the meantime I have got a new content contributor – Vesparado.

He is a 20 year old male, currently still studying at a local Polytechnic. He is single but not always available. He ain’t heavy (like me), but he is really my brother!

I am not quite sure on what he is going to write about, but I hope it will not bore my current readers to death. I am also counting on him to bring in new readers to my blog - the younger crowds especially.

Without much ado, I will leave him to write his first post for Photosophize. Over to you, bro and er...Please write properly!

Sincerely,
Photosophize

No comments: